Looking for the best Glock 43 holster for Concealed Carry? Look no further than the Dara Glock 43 IWB Holster. This low profile holster is packed full of features that are time-tested to provide you with the best Concealed Carry experience. What makes our holster the best on the market? We don't cut corners. Check it out:
- Our in stock IWB Holster is precisely molded to fit your Glock 43 perfectly with the same quality and attention to detail as our Custom Holsters. Our upgraded sight channel ensures that your aftermarket sights or night sights are no problem within our G43 Holsters. Any other extended features may throw off the fit, but you can always contact us before ordering to be on the safe side!
- All of the bases are covered- the trigger guard will never be sent out uncovered, and mag release buttons are always covered to ensure you -or anyone else- can't accidentally disarm your carry gun while it's holstered.
- Your Glock's rear sights are protected within our full sweat shield- none of the gun should ever touch your body when worn inside the waistband. This provides comfort for you and protection for your firearm against sweat.
- Each Glock 43 IWB Holster is made with a mid ride height, which sets the gun in the perfect position to be both concealable and easily accessible while worn inside the pants.
- The Cant Angle is 7.5° Forward. (perfect for the 3-5 o'clock position).
- The belt attachment on our G43 Holster is our new Curved Clip. This clip blows any other holster clip out of the water! Shaped to mimic the natural curve of the waist when worn on the belt, this clip offers 100% contact to the belt during concealed carry. This holds the holstered firearm upright perfectly without leaning forward causing your ccw to print.
- All of our holster edges are rounded and polished for comfortable all day carry.
- An Adjustable Military grade Rubber Retention System comes standard on all of our Holsters and Magazine Carriers. This Custom Retention system was deigned by us and made specifically to fit our holsters perfectly. Able to hold the most minute adjustments, our retention system is the best on the market- providing you with the control to adjust your retention the way you want it.
- We perform several signature required quality checks to ensure your holster is perfect. These quality checks are signature required and can be found on the work order form included in your shipment.
- Each holster and mag carrier comes with a Lifetime Warranty. If anything happens to your gear, just let us know and we will fix or replace it for free!
Awesome IWB holster for Glock 43
This is a great IWB holster. It is comfortable, re-holstering is smooth and easy. It custom fits the gun like a glove. DARA Holsters makes a great IWB holster for a great price. Hopefully, the gun magazine writing crowd will write about it so that more people can become aware of and enjoy this quality product. As you can tell, I love the IWB holster for the Glock 43 so much, I also ordered two more holsters from DARA.
This is one of the best holsters that I have personally owned. Great material, lightweight, and slim fit for IWB concealment.
Glock 43 Kydex holster- Excellent.
I have been carrying handguns for 25+ years (military and civilian LEO); this holster (while a little pricey based on the raw cost of the materials) fit my Glock 43 (for which there were not many holster options available when the Glock 43 first came out) perfectly. I purchased the IWB holster and it fits and rides better than many comparable Galco kydex holsters I have been using for years. Just the right amount of retention too. Time to upgrade my Glock 17 and 26 holsters to the Dara IWB.
everything i wanted in a iwb
These are all obvious things to have in a holster, but their "stock" G43 iwb holster has them all:
-The cant is perfect
-The depth is as deep as you can get while still easily being able to get your fingers around the grip
-Being made of only kydex makes it as thin as possible and allows for easy reholstering
-the clip is tight and wide and being made of plastic protects my belt and pants
- price is outstanding for the quality
nice holster for $43
I jumped on one right away at the $43 sale. It seems well made and is fairly comfortable