Checkout one of our latest Youtube videos on the Dara Paddle Holster...
The Paddle Holster is a great product for everyday open carrying. Easily put the holster on your belt- or take it off- without unholstering or undoing your belt buckle.
- All Holsters are proudly made at our manufacturing center in Wendell, North Carolina.
- All Paddle Holster bodies are formed using .093" thick Boltaron. This material is thicker than most on the market and is able to remain rigid even with heavier firearms.
- Retention hardware is easily adjustable, custom designed for our own holsters and able to hold minute adjustments.
- All attachment hardware is coated using loctite prior to assembly.
- Each Paddle Holster comes Optics Ready with a taller sight channel for co-witness sights. This does not effect retention if you have standard height sights.
- Every holster is draw weight tested prior to packaging. If specified parameters are not met, a new holster is made.
- Each order is subjected to 5 signature required quality checks prior to shipment, verified on the work order.
Standard Paddle Holster: https://daraholsters.com/paddle-holster/
Light bearing Paddle Holster: https://daraholsters.com/light-bearing-owb-paddle-holster/
Paddle Attachment: https://daraholsters.com/paddle-attachment/
Thread Lock: https://daraholsters.com/vibra-tite-thread-locker/