The Drop Off-Set Competition Holster Package
- 1 Drop Offset Holster featuring ejection port cut out. This cut out allows for all optics, as well as co-wtiness sights. Ejection port cut extends no further
- Drop Offset Holster Attachment & Double Loop allow for maximum adjustability. The Double Loop system allows you to adjust the ride height, cant angle and belt width. The Drop Offset is detachable from the Holster and Double Loop, allowing you to reattach the holster to the Double Loop if you need to switch between divisions. Also available is a our leg strap which adds extra stability to the holster.
- 3 Auto Retention Mag Carriers w/quick loop attachment and optional additional mag carriers.
- (Optional) 1 Inner/Outer Belt from KORE Essentials. 20lb load rating.
Black Battle Belt (1.75"), Black Battle Buckle, Inner Velcro Liner Belt (1.5"), 1 belt tip stay, measuring tape, hex wrench & set screws. This is a complete battle belt kit.
- Introducing the World's First Micro Adjustable Battle belt. Kore Battle belts use a hidden track with 20+ sizing points to adjust in small ¼” increments. Now you can loosen your belt 1/2" after a large meal, or tighten it as much as humanly possible, to securely hold up all your gear when needed. And best of all you can adjust while - sitting, walking, running, swimming or even crawling thru the trenches. No more having to remove or undo your belt buckle to make an adjustment. Simply put, this is the best fitting, most durable battle belt you’ll ever wear.
- Designed for range days, overland excursions, the battle field, or just daily duty assignments. Rugged 2 belt system provides reliable load-bearing strength that supports full-size firearms, mags, dump pouches, trauma kits and any gear up to 20+ lbs.
- Outer Battle Belt is Nylon Web flanked by two rows of Molles, a Super-Fiber inner lining & proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center. The Inner Velcro Liner belt is nylon web & feeds thru belt loops to hold up your pants & support the weight of the outer Battle belt. The 2 belt system works in unison to adjust the belt's size - in and out - and they must be used together.
- Battle Belts are 1.75" wide & One-Size to fit any waist from 24” up to 48". Belt secured to buckle by teeth clamp & 2 set screws (hex wrench included). Includes Belt Keeper to keep belt tip flat against your waist.
The drop offset features three points of attachment to our double loop and three points of attachment to the holster, providing the extra stability needed for top performance.
To Add additional AR Mag Carriers, click here.
Awesome product! Can’t wait to put it through some tough competition!
Awesome product! Can’t wait to put it through so
Glad I found Dara. This holster is excellent.
I looked at all the usual suspects on this purchase. There are some really good alternatives but this package brings together the best of the best. The mag holders are top notch and the holster itself is as good or better than anything out there. I like that you've partnered with Kore. That tipped me over the edge. You can't find a better belt than the Kore tactical. I've looked and tried many. There isn't a better option.
Drop Off Set Holster Package
I want to get into competitive shooting, specifically IDPA and IPSC.. I wanted a set up that covers both sports and is good quality. I found that with this package. I really like the modularness of Dara holsters. I can change and customize the rig as I need with their variety of options. I will definitely buy from them again.
Vey well done have g code
Perfect fit every time
I picked up another holster, this time for my Staccato XC. The quality of these holsters is amazing and as always the fitment is perfect. Their USA craftmanship definitely shows.
Exceptional quality, but even better customer service.,
Drop holster for S&W M&P 2 9 mm
Great holster. fits perfectly. Mag holders are very sturdy with a nice mechanism to secure them to the belt.
Tier 1 quality
The fit and retention of the holster is great and the offset is perfect for my taste. Super stoked I didn’t have to fiddle a bunch to get the holster to ride exactly where I prefer. The adjustability is easy to dial in though. Also, it was nice to have a model specific option for the Shadow Systems MR920 and not a semi sloppy G19 fit. G19 did not fit in the SS holster but that’s by design and points to highest quality expectations of the molding of this holster.
The mag holders are a little bulky, but retention is top notch and I can’t really complain about them being overbuilt. They even hold a Leatherman Wave securely if you need a tool on your belt.
Very satisfied after a few hours running around with the belt on at the range.
Lack of plastic belt lock
The belt does not have a plastic lock so it’s way difficult to put on as well as take it off
Dara: Hi John,
The belt is advertised as having a Velcro only buckle. If you do not like the belt, please reach out to us so we can help process a return.