Dara Holsters is Hiring!
Dara Holsters & Gear, Inc. is in need of a Holster Expert & Sales Representative in Wendell, NC.
We are currently looking for a professional individual to work part time with us in our Manufacturing Facility to train as a Retail Sales Representative for our Holster Company. This position has room for growth, and may eventually lead to a Managerial position in our Retail Store located in Wendell, NC. This is a great opportunity for any firearm enthusiast!
Dara Holsters & Gear, Inc. is a Custom Holster Company based out of Knightdale, North Carolina. We are looking for an individual to perform basic tasks to help with the production of our products, such as assembly and packaging, and most importantly- to learn about the products that we offer. This position will be a precursor to a sales position in our Retail Store, opening during the summer in Wendell, NC.
Training will be provided at our Manufacturing Facility until the opening of our retail store.
The ideal candidate MUST
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
New Employee will perform the following:
- Deliver exceptional customer support to each customer regarding existing orders, placing new orders, and technical product questions.
- Function as a technical expert about handguns, holster fitment, and accessories
- Answer questions about our products via phone, email, & face-to-face
- Process payment for phone, email, and store orders
- Perform other related duties, as needed, within the Dara Holsters team
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- Working knowledge of common handguns
- Experience with different firearms and accessories
- Exceptional customer service in a retail environment
- Professional & pleasant demeanor
- Work well under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Team-oriented mindset
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills through effective time decision making ability
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly effective detail orientation through organizational & time management skills
- PC proficiency
During training you will participate in some stages of the production of the products, such as assembly, packaging and quality checks. During this time you will learn about the different types of holster we have, the customizations we offer and what qualities of the firearm effect the fitment of the holster. By the end of training you will be able to answer technical questions about the fit of certain firearms to be able to match it up to the proper holster. Our retail store is opening in the summertime, at which time you will be moved into a Sales Representative and/or Managerial Position.
Knightdale, NC & Wendell, NC.
27th Feb 2023
New: Decibullz Ear ProtectionCheck out some of our newest products: the Decibullz line of Ear Protection. …
20th Feb 2023
Top 3 OWB Holster AttachmentsPlease note: This article does not include the ALQD Auto Locking Quick Disconnect Holster System, …
24th Jan 2023
Top 3 Range Bags for 2023Here's a round up of our prediction for 2023's top 3 best range bags. #3 - KADRE Tactical Backpa …