The Tough-Wedge™ is a seat wedge mount that fits in the gap between the vehicle seat and center console; allowing easy access and operation of your mounted holster.
The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm. This Mounting option is a NEW, unique part of our Patented Vehicle Mounted Holster System.
This Package comes with:
- (1) Tough-Wedge by RAM Mounts $46.99
- (1) Expandable Air Bladder $28.49
- (1) Mountable Holster + Ball Mount $76.99
- (1) Arm Extension $24.99 $177.46 MSRP, you save $11.47!
For more information about choosing the Mounting Side of your Vehicle Holster, click here.
- Length: 13.25"
- Height: 8.25"
- Depth: 1"
- Inside Wedge Depth: 0.375" - 0.875"
Expansion Pouch Dimensions:
- 27.5 cm by 13 cm and 19 cm long hose
- Material:High Strength Composite, Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum and Tarpaulin TPU
- Ball Size:B Size 1" Rubber Ball
- Note:The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
- Weight:1.68 lbs.
I absolutely love this holster! It was perfect for my needs as to the fact that I did not want to have to drill into my dashboard. I can also use it in different vehicles.
Perfect for my needs
I needed an in-car holster for traveling across country, but did not want to drill and screw into my new SUV. The expandable tough-wedge mounted holster was the perfect solution!
Most solid option to have a pistol where you need it.
I have tried several holster systems, Velcro gets hot and falls off, magnets do not hold the weapon securely during dynamic driving. This system holds the pistol where you need it and on top of all that is moveable between vehicles, but I'd just buy several.
The design is solid and over all the product produces the intended results of not drilling into your vehicle; however, I think the sleeve would work better against cloth seats, I have leather and even with a solid bag of air there is slippage when my fire arm is holstered. I think with a few tweeks, this would be a game changer.