The Inside the Waistband Holster (IWB Holster) functions just like it's no-nonsense name. The IWB fits inside your waistband for the ultimate concealed carry holster. The trigger guard, magazine release and slide are all covered by material. Made from .093" Boltaron using rust resistant stainless steel hardware, our materials are far superior than our competition and will last a lifetime. Each holster comes with an adjustable retention system, specifically engineered for use with our tooling to hold the most minute adjustments.
All IWB Holsters come optics ready with a taller sight channel that accommodates most taller co-witness sights- up to .5" tall. The edges of our holsters are rounded and polished- the best finish in the business- for comfortable all day concealed carry. The sweat shield extends to the rear of the slide, shaped to maximize comfort and minimize risk of pinching when re-holstering.
Concealed Carry has never been more successful, see why everyone is switching over to Dara Holster's IWB Holster.
IWB Holster Highlights:
- .093" premium Boltaron shell that holds shape for maximum concealability and durability
- Rust resistant stainless steel hardware secured with lock washers
- 3 belt attachment options for every belt size (1.5"-2.25")
- Adjustable retention allows you to tune your draw resistance
- Rounded and polished edges make for a snag free silhouette that won't destroy clothing over time
- Rounded sweatshield provides protection & comfort and easy re-holstering while inside the waistband
- IWB Holsters come optics ready with taller sight channel for co-witness front sight
- Tough on your gear? While our holsters are built to last with the highest quality materials on the market, you can rest easy. All products are covered under a lifetime Warranty.
- All attachment hardware is coated in loctite prior to assembly.
- All holsters are subject to a draw weight test prior to packaging. If the holster fails to meet our specified parameters- a new holster is made.
- Every order goes through 5 signature required quality checks, verified on each work order.
Choose your desired belt attachment from the menu, along with the corresponding belt size. 1.5" is the most common belt size. 1.75" is most common for tactical belts.
Have a light or laser attachment? Check out our light bearing IWB Holster.
Want to get the most out of concealed carry? Check out our IWB Single Magazine Carriers. For more information about our IWB Holsters, visit our FAQ page or our Inside the Waistband Holster Breakdown.
Please choose your exact make and model. Failure to mention any details that influence the external dimensions of your firearm will result in fitment issue.
For a professional review of the Dara IWB Holster.
Glock 48 MOS IWB Holster for Concealed Carry | Dara Holsters
Check out our IWB Holster for the new Glock 48 MOS with rail. ...
IWB Holster for Springfield Range Officer 5” 1911 | Dara Holsters
Check out our IWB Holster for the Springfield Armory Range Off...
Ride Heights & Cant Angles for Inside Waistband Holsters | Dara Holsters
This video shows our ride heights and cant angles for our Insi...