Holster Options for the CZ P-07 Suppressor Ready Pistol
We offer a number of Holster Options for the CZ P-07 Suppressor ready model. As of May 2020, any holster ordered for this pistol will be Optics Ready, meaning the holster will come pre-cut for a Red Dot Sight. This includes accommodations for taller, suppressor height sights. This does not effect the retention or fit for the standard P-07 or for the P-07 without Optic.
Part of the 2016 Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready Series, this pistol is clad in urban grey (a mix of grey and FDE). With threaded barrels, high suppressor sights with tritium lamps and extended capacity magazines, our Urban Grey pistols are a direct response to the many requests we get from customers for more suppressor-ready options.
The CZ P-07 is the updated version of the CZ 75 P-07 Duty. The debut of the full-size P-09 brought refined lines and interchangeable backstraps to our polymer Omega line. The P-07 follows suit, with new features and a nitrated slide finish that wears longer and has increased corrosion resistance. The pistol as a whole has been dehorned, removing any sharp edges to make it more comfortable for all-day carry.
Like the P-09, the P-07’s safety and decocker are interchangeable with a few minutes and minimal tools. Add to that small, medium and large backstraps and an integrated 1913 Picatinny rail on the dust cover and the P-07 is adaptable to the shooter and their needs, from service pistol to bedside protector to the envy of the shooting range.
The P-07 shares the P-09’s updated trigger shape which is more comfortable for long days at the range, as well as its snag-free hammer and forward cocking serrations. Metal 3-dot sights and a beefed up magazine spring round out the bevy of updates, resulting in the best P-07 we’ve had to date.
Note- Some CZ-USA dealers order special versions that vary from the standard configuration. This might be a difference in sights, safety mechanisms, finish or accessory package. From time to time you may find a P-07 with an extended barrel, tactical light, tritium sights or safety levers only. There are a number of special versions we ship throughout the year. May ship with or without a lanyard loop.
Basic Holster Features:
- Our holsters, with the exception of our Duty Holsters, are made from .093" thick material. We use a thicker polymer blend than our competition to ensure a higher quality product that will last longer.
- We currently offer holsters in 9 different color options: Black (no upcharge), Black Carbon Fiber Texture (+$4), Black Leather Texture ($8), Coyote Brown (+$2), OD Green (+$2), Tungsten Grey (+$2) and Arctic Grey (+$4).
- All of our holsters, aside from out Minimalist line, cover the Magazine release button.
- All holsters, no exceptions, cover the trigger guard completely.
- All of our holsters are molded precisely to each exact firearm, accommodations are made for extended controls.
- We offer many different types of holsters for Concealed Carry, Open Carry, Competition and Duty.
- Our hardware consists of custom designed, hardened steel hardware that is impervious to rust. The hardware is designed for use explicitly with our holsters, so that we can offer the best products possible. Our Retention hardware specifically, is able to hold the most minute adjustments- a truly custom fit.
- All retention is completely adjustable with a Philip's head screwdriver.
- All edges are rounded and polished for a snag-free carry experience that won't ruin clothing after daily use.
For more information about a specific holster, please click on the links below!