29th Mar 2017
Mounted Holsters: Mounted Right vs Mounted Left
If you're thinking about ordering a Mounted Holster for your vehicle, pay close attention to which side of the firearm you'll want the mount to be placed on. Below are some examples of each...
As shown above, the Dara Mounted Holster on the left has the mount placed on the right. You will want this option in the following scenarios:
- You are LEFT Handed and are mounting the holster under the steering wheel, to the left.
- You are LEFT Handed and are mounting the holster on the seat rail.
- You are RIGHT Handed and are mounting the holster on the center console, by your right leg.
You'll choose to place the mount on the left in the following scenarios:
- You are RIGHT Handed and are mounting the holster under the steering wheel, to the right.
- You are RIGHT Handed and are mounting the holster on the seat rail.
- You are LEFT Handed and are mounting the holster to your driver's side door in any way.
If you are unsure about the mounted holster you need to order, see below:
- Our Quick Shipping Mounted Holster if you have no optic, light or laser.
- The RMR cut RAM Mounted Holster If you have a red dot optic on your pistol.
- The Standard RAM Mounted Holster or Tough-Claw Mounted Holster if you have a light/laser attachment and no optic.
- The Duty RAM Mounted Holster or Duty Tough-Claw Holster if you need a second level of retention.
29th Mar 2017
27th Feb 2023
New: Decibullz Ear ProtectionCheck out some of our newest products: the Decibullz line of Ear Protection. …
20th Feb 2023
Top 3 OWB Holster AttachmentsPlease note: This article does not include the ALQD Auto Locking Quick Disconnect Holster System, …
24th Jan 2023
Top 3 Range Bags for 2023Here's a round up of our prediction for 2023's top 3 best range bags. #3 - KADRE Tactical Backpa …